Re: Trouble getting webmin-postfix; apt-get says perl isn't installed but it is

On Fri, 16 Nov 2001, jennyw wrote:

> Thanks, I only just realized it was from woody ... I had added braincells so
> I could install imapd and that's where webmin-ssl came from, too.  So maybe
> I'll try woody since it has the software I'm most interested in ...
>
> Thanks!

Well the versions of uw-imapd-ssl and webmin (now 0.90, the version
displays correctly too.) that I have on my website are compiled for potato
so you shouldn't have had problems.

Try it again and let me know if you still have problems.

--
Jaldhar H. Vyas <jaldhar@debian.org>