Re: Netscape6.2/Mozilla0.9.5 broken for Debian/Sid

[Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 10:48:36AM -0500] James Freels :

> I  suspect java-related  issues, but  I am  certainly not  sure.  Both
> packages are slow on my system anyway.

Suggest that  you try Galeon,  it has very  a many good feature  plus it
uses your mozilla as the engine.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU<->http://gnuhead.dyndns.org/<->GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio