Re: Questions on pop3 servers

On Fri, Nov 16, 2001 at 09:30:15AM -0500, Mike Dresser wrote:

> What program would i use to remove old messages automatically once a month
> or something?
>
> Although, I suspect some ls -l magic with a sort piped into rm would work
> ;)

'find' is your friend;
'find . -type f -mtime +31 -print' to verify that those are the files
you wish to remove. This is a good idea, since I type from memory so
the arguments MAY be wrong. :)
'find . -type f -mtime +31 -exec rm -f {} \;' will remove the files.

HTDBA (Hope This Doesn't Break Anything)
//Humming