Installing Debian

Hello,

I am new to linux and I am trying to install debian linux from the CDs I bought. My PC is a SCSI machine with two HD and windows ME installed on drive C. I want to install debian linux on drive D. The machine has also a CD-Writer and a DVD-ROM. The SCSI ids are:
id 0 -> HD C:
id 1 -> HD D:
id 2 -> DVD
id 4 -> CDRW

I set in bios the boot sequence to start with the SCSI device and the SCSI configuration to start booting from id 2 or 4 where I place the Debian CD ROM. When I start the machine I get the following:

Bootable CDROM is detected.

The Boot Sections on your CDROM are:
0. DEFAULT ENTRY

Your CDROM is now assigned as Drive A:.
The original Drive A has become Drive B:.

Then the pc starts booting from the hard disk into windows.

Could you please help me? How can I proceed with the installation?

Spyros