Re: Which mail user agent do you use?

Also sprach "Timo:

> b) evolution: needs lots of dependencies (many from GNOME) and was
> broken in sid last time, but when it works, it is just the best; a pure
> Outlook clone but better! (mail, contacts, tasks, calendar, portal...)

I've been looking to migrate from kmail to evolution for a long time. I
installed it from sid a few weeks ago and it was still broken. Is that fixed
now?

One more thing. Kmail has an "apply filter" feature. This lets me define
filters and apply them even _after_ the messages to be filtered have arrived.
Is this available in Evolution? I can't imagine life without it :)

op

--
Troubled day for virgins over 16 who are beautiful and wealthy and live
in eucalyptus trees.