anjuta & aclocal problem

Hi, I've install Anjuta(0.1.7) , glade and glade-- on my woody box
but there are some errors when I try to create a Gnome project in it.

When a project is beeing created, it tells me this:

Warning: I'm going to run 'cnfigure' with no arguments
'./autogen.sh' command line.

processing.
deletefiles is macros/gnome-gettext.m4
aclocal: configure.in 21: macro 'AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library
aclocal: configure.in 21: macro 'AM_PATH_GTK' not found in library
Running aclocal -l macros ...

Error: aclocal failed. This may mean that you have not
installed all of the packages you nedd, or you may nee to
set ACLOCAL_FLAGS to include " -l $prefix/share/aclocal"
for the prefix where you insalled the packages whose
macros were not found.
Autogereration completed .... Unsuccessful.

if I look at echo $ACLOCAL_FLAGS in bash, it's empty
if I look at /usr/local/share/aclocal there is one file called sdl.m4

What I need to set or install?

            Regards, Mirek Dobsicek