Re: Debian-lilo

windows installations tend to take over the boot partition, and windows
per se is unable to see anything but itself. if you've made a linux boot
disk, you can get in and hack lilo. otherwise, i think you need to get
hold of something like partition magic to restore the original mbr. i've
never used xp but, if you can get to a dos prompt, you could do fdisk
/mbr. maybe that will work.