Re: soru?

On Tuesday 13 November 2001 11:45, nuri0007@yahoo.com wrote:
> merhaba ben linux daki Tex düzenleyici olan programa ulaþmak istiyorum
> nerden ulaþabilirim.bildiðiniz bir sayfa var mý?

I'm afraid that most of us on this mailing list do not understand Icelandic,
including myself (at least that's what I think it is - no other language
other than Old English and older Norse languages use the thorn and the
barred-D I don't think). Besides that fact, English is the language of this
mailing list.
--
David P. James
Third Year Economics

The bureaucratic mentality is the only constant in the universe.
-Dr. Leonard McCoy, Star Trek IV