Re: 404 Not Found when upgrading to unstable - next morning

On Tue, Nov 13, 2001 at 09:24:07AM +0100, Eric Smith wrote:
> According to Andras BALI on Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 11:13:29PM +0100:
> > The archive is just being updated, therefore it may happen that the
> > Packages file is new, but the new files it refers to are not yet
> > downloaded. Check back later.
>
> This morning things are _slightly_ better viz.
>
> Should I force it to continue - how?

I'd pick another mirror for now. From what you've posted, it looks like
ftp.nl is having problems. Archive maintenance happens around 20:00 GMT,
lasts for a couple of hours, and then the mirrors update; by the next
morning GMT all primary mirrors should easily have synced.