ISDN Configuration Problem

Hi folks,

I'm configureing ISDN for the first time.

I did the following according to the manual:

- loaded modules isdn and hisax  with options irq=5 io=0x300 protocol=2
type=5 with modconf.

Created sample files with isdnconfig:
 -/etc/isdn/device.ippp0
 -/etc/isdn/ipppd.ipppp0
Edited  /etc/isdn/device.ippp0 and set Loacl and remote MSN dialmode=auto
Edited /etc/isdn/ipppd.ippp0 and set name=test
debug and kdebug 256

Edited /etc/ppp/pap-secrets and added the Line:
test Mobilcom test
And I did:
route add default dev ippp0

when I do /etc/init.d/isdnutils restart
-->/var/log/messages:
no PAP secrets found for this user!
no CHAP secrets found for this user!.

When I ping an IP address outside my network ipppd0 starts dialing but gets
no connect (of course)
When I start lynx and request an URL , nothing happenes, when I request an
IP address ipppd starts dialing.
/var/log/messages reports fairly little altough I set debug and kdebug 256.

Please advice.
Regards Roman