Re: GNUPG and multiple keyservers?

Thus spake Ron Farrer (rbf@farrer.net):

> Basically what I would like to do is have GNUPG request a key from
> keyring.debian.org and if it's not found then try
> seattle.keyserver.net.

An alternate, somewhat-similar suggestion would be to use
seattle.keyserver.net as your keyserver but do this in your options
file:

	keyring /usr/share/keyrings/debian-keyring.gpg
	keyring pubring.gpg

Then you could make use of the Debian-provided keyring, which falling
back to your regular keyring as well as using it for key downloads.

Not sure how debian-keyring.gpg compares with the keyserver though...

--
Justin R. Miller <incanus@codesorcery.net>
PGP/GnuPG Key ID 0xC9C40C31 (preferred)