Re: network card problem

I tried this and still no progress ... I think the
problem must be from the cards using the same I/O
address. I noticed that on bootup, before the first of
two error messages related to eth1, it says:

SIOCSIFADDR

and then before the 2nd error:

SIOCSIFNETMASK

COuld this give an indication to the problem?

Richard