Re: network card problem

I installed the 3c5x9utils package as suggested and I
think it's indicating the problem, but I'm not sure
how to interpret the results (or what to do about it).
I run the diagnostic and it finds both cards. The
output is approx.:

Generating the activation sequence on port 0x100 for
card 1
Activating the card at I/O address 300
EEPROM contents: [a list]
An ISA Etherlink III board was activated at I/O 0x300,
IRQ 5
eth0: 3c509 found at 0x300
Window [0: ... 7:]

Generating the activation sequence on port 0x100 for
card 2
Activating the card at I/O address 300
EEPROM contents: [a list, different from above]
An ISA Etherlink III board was activated at I/O 0x300,
IRQ 10
eth0: 3c509 found at 0x300
Window [0: ... 7: (different from above)]

So, it seems to be finding both cards at the different
IRQs and configuring them both as eth0 at 0x300
(whatever that means). The 3c5x9utils package includes
a setup utility, but I'm not sure what to change. Any
suggestions? Thanks.

Richard