Re: Which kernel is recommended to run in debian testing?

Eric> $ uname -a Linux calico 2.4.14 #1 Sat Nov 10 16:29:17 PST 2001
Eric> i686 unknown

Eric> Won't compile at all? Perhaps something breaks, that I'm not
Eric> using...? I don't have a DVD drive...

Loopback device is broken. Otherwise it compiles fine. (Kernel still
compiles when loop is a module, but it complains about missing
symbols.)

I tried it a couple of days ago, but it wouldn't load my initrd. :(

--
G. ``Iggy'' Geens - ICQ: #64109250
Home: <ggeens@iname.com> - Work: <guy.geens@cgey.be>