Audio-CD not readable

Hello!!
I have some audio-cd's that can`t be readed on my CD-reader (and I think that in no one) This CD's are the new "anti-copy" tecnique. I nearly sure that the secret off the anticopy is to pot wrong CRC on fisical media, on some samples. Of course the discograpic give you a player, for windos, and what happend with linux, os/2, mac ...??

My question. I have a IDE CD-reader and a IDE CD-recorder, with ICSI emulation. Wher can I find inside kernel (version 2.2.20) the CRC check for audio/data CD's, I will wanth to switch it off and check if it's posible to read the "bad CD". Or if you have any other idea or know aout ani cd-player that suports this kind of CD`s?

	Thank you for all

		Angel Parra

Please answer with copy to my address, I not a subscriber!