Re: Help

On Fri, Nov 09, 2001 at 02:12:17PM -0500, HFaisal@aol.com wrote:
> I have contacted the site you have placed a page holder on. I have
> been able to reach this site as recently as !!/3/01 in A.M. By P.M.
> this page was installed. I contacted the Web Master about your site's
> block. They don't know why. I need help. Neither I nor the site I am
> trying to reach knows why your placeholder page comes up. Please let
> me know what I need to do.

Hello,

The site you are looking at probably contains the default index page
from an installation of the Debian Apache package. We haven't placed any
kind of placeholder or block there; perhaps the webmaster has upgraded
the Apache package and neglected to make sure that it still works.

I'm afraid there's nothing that anyone at Debian can do to help you
directly. It's the webmaster's job to find out what the problem is. I'd
suggest that he should look in /var/www/index.html as a first try.

Regards,