KISWAHILI LINUX OPERATING SYSTEM PROJECT

   Dear Sir/Madam,
We are students at the University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania taking B.Sc. in
Computer.
We are doing the Final year project titled "DESIGNING THE KISWAHILI VERSION OF
LINUX OS"
The first phase of this project was done by our fellow students who have
completed their studies. In this phase they studied the structure of the linux
operating system with an intention of developing the kiswahili version of linux
os.
In second phase we expect to develop it. We have visited your  website and read
your projects. We have been very much interested.
 So we would like to get help and cooperation from your team in accomplishing
our project.
We put forward our thanks.
                 Yours
                 Kiswahili linux project team