Re: Exim and nospam -how do I pipe using .forward?

* Phillip Deackes <gsmh@gmx.co.uk> [2001.11.08 20:59:12+0000]:
> I use Exim with a .forward file. What would I need in .forward to do the
> same thing?

just that:

> | /usr/bin/nospam

however, this assumes that nospam will actually deliver, not only
filter. if it's just a filter, you should be using procmail as the
MDA.

in africa some of the native tribes have a custom of beating the
ground with clubs and uttering spine chilling cries. anthropologists
call this a form of primitive self-expression. in america they call
it golf.