Netscape in different desks with fvwm2

I know how to automatically start Netscape in a
different desktop (using fvwm2),
but I would also like to be
able to automatically also start the "Messenger"
window in a third desktop.

I.e., I'd like the initial Netscape window (Navigator,
in my case) to be started in Desk 1, and the Messenger
window of that SAME Netscape process to be started
in desk 2.

Anyone know if that's possible?  I suppose it would
require some kind of specification to netscape itself.

I know that I can start
two instances of the Netscape process, one starting
with the Navigator window, and one starting with
the Messenger window.  But I don't think that's
what I want...because an incoming message with an image
attached would probably pop up a new navigator
window in the same desktop as the Messenger window,
instead of using the existing Messenger window.

	Mike Fontenot
	mlfasf@home.com