Re: Graphing and Gnumeric

"Jeffrey W. Baker" <jwbaker@acm.org> writes:

> Does graphing work in Gnumeric?  If so, what magic incantation have I
> forgotten?  When I press the graph button in gnumeric 0.74-0.1, nothing
> interesting happens.  In previous versions this brought up a non-working
> dialog, but still no graphs.
>
> I have Guppi installed.  I know Gnumeric can graph, in theory.  It's
> just on Debian where I can't get it to work.

Doesn't work for me either.  I see:

** WARNING **: 'Nothing matched the requirements.' : while attempting to activate a graphing component.
oaf-run-query "repo_ids.has('IDL:GNOME/Gnumeric/Graph_v1/Manager:1.0')"
should return a value.

I don't see any relevant bug reports, either.

--
Brian Nelson <nelson@bignachos.com>