Re: Right way of installing woody?

> Hi,
> > which seems to me to be wrong. Why would I want a new package with an
old
> > config file?

> Cause you are satisfied with the options you've set up and you don't want
> set it up again.....

But this was a vanilla potato being upgraded to woody. I changed nothing. I
expect that if the conf file is different in woody, then it is different for
a good reason, and the upgrade process should be able to replace my
unchanged potato conf file with the new woody conf file. That's what upgrade
means. If it upgrades the binary but leaves the conf file alone then it is
failing to upgrade.

It is not utterly broken, because it asked me what to do. Maybe that's
because I had my question priority set to medium. And I don't know if
keeping the old conf files would have broken things.

~mark