Re: Net working question.

> > parameter should I choose ; like mtu, mru and wss
ce.

> You might try traceroute from both locations when
> this happens to see

I did it already in my part, I found a node that got
stuck; but as my brother uses windows, he did not know
how to. Because I could still hear his voice, so I
suspect that the problem is from my com to his com,
not the reverse.

I suspect the ppp params may effect this problem. I
used mtu 1500 and it is very easy to happen. But if I
change to 576 it seems to be more reliable but not
sure the other params, like mru, msswin etc...

Any susgestion pls ?

=====
S.KIEU

http://briefcase.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Briefcase