Re: Stale Documentation: ethernet cards

On Mon, Nov 05, 2001 at 06:55:36AM -0800, lloyder@canada.com wrote:
| Comments below.

I've usually found what I needed too.

| "You just need to know where to look for it", is one
| of my least favorite things for ppl to say.

It's not that bad -- when someone tells you that they usually know
where to find (at least some) info.  Thus you have a source for
finding where the info you need is found.

You're on this list, use it :-).

For network cards, www.scyld.com is the authority.  Donald Becker, the
guy who wrote and maintians most if not all of the linux NIC drivers,
works there so the latest source and his info regarding it is there.

-D