Re: some questions (after a HD crash)

this is getting way off the subject of the group but if, indeed, there are ibm parts in
the xbox, as you are a proxy reperesentative of big blue, i think that it's only right to
let you know that the xbox has absolutely nothing to do with nintendo. for more, check
the link.

www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2000/03-10xbox.asp