Re: sources list additions

> Hello,
>

> Can someone let me know the correct format for the following lines that I have
> added to my sources.list, all I get is "file or directory" does not exist.
>
> deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing main binary-powerpc
> deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing contrib binary-powerpc
> deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing non-free binary-powerpc
>

> Best Wishes,
>
> --
> John
>
> You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.
> -- Thoreau
> mail: chaos@lamiga.screaming.net http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk ICQ 110130385
> Nick = Chaos A1200 BlizzardPPC 240mhz 060/50 BlizzardVision OS3.9
>

> --

My sources list:
deb http://ftp.bg.debian.org/debian testing main contrib non-free
    ^^^^

I am in Czech republic but I think that bulgarian servers are "bloody" fast :)

Cheers

--
I am Martin Kacerovsky, student of the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics
at the Charles University in Prague, in the Czech Republic, in Europe,