sources list additions

Hello,

Can someone let me know the correct format for the following lines that I have
added to my sources.list, all I get is "file or directory" does not exist.

deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing main binary-powerpc
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing contrib binary-powerpc
deb ftp://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian testing non-free binary-powerpc

Best Wishes,

--
John

You cannot kill time without injuring eternity.
-- Thoreau
mail: chaos@lamiga.screaming.net http://www.lordofchaos.co.uk ICQ 110130385
Nick = Chaos A1200 BlizzardPPC 240mhz 060/50 BlizzardVision OS3.9