Re: Capturing install screenshots

Carpenter, Dean(Dean.Carpenter@pharma.com) is reported to have said:
> Hey All -
>
> I need to produce a screen-by-screen document detailing the woody/testing
> install process for internal use here.  So I need to be able to capture each
> and every screen put up during the install to show what it looks like and
> what choices should be picked.
>
> Any ideas on how best to do this ?  I was thinking about using a system that
> will redirect output to the serial port, but I don't know that will work
> with the dialog system that the boot-floppies uses.

script?

NAME
     script - make typescript of terminal session

SYNOPSIS
     script [-a] [-f] [-q] [-t] [file]

DESCRIPTION
     Script makes a typescript of everything printed on your terminal.  It is
     useful for students who need a hardcopy record of an interactive session
     as proof of an assignment, as the typescript file can be printed out
     later with lpr(1).

--
Hi, my name is Any Key. Please don't hit me!