The Official Debian mirrors are called

    www.country.debian.org

e.g.
    www.us.debian.org
    www.dk.debian.org
    www.jp.debian.org
    www.de.debian.org
etc.

Easy to remember.  Would be easier if all country codes were
valid (as aliases of some country with a real mirror).

P.S. Has anyone considered making the www.debian.org name be DNS
round robin-ed amongst several of the mirrors (the mirrors would
then mirror e.g. www.master.debian.org).  This could distribute
load and increase uptime (if people hit reload on error).

Happy computing

Jakob

--
This message is hastily written, please ignore any unpleasant wordings,
do not consider it a binding commitment, even if its phrasing may