Re: Creative Vibra 16 ISA

High,

On Fri, 2 Nov 2001, Sarimanok wrote:

> Hello all,
> Could someone help me to configure Creative Vibra 16 ISA under "testing"?
> I haven't find the right module in modconf. Is it necessary to recompile the
> kernel? Other way?

All the information you need is in
/usr/src/linux/Documentation/sound/VIBRA16, but you must have a kernel
source or the kernel documentation installed to read it.

Greetz,
Sebastiaan

--
  NT is the OS of the future. The main engine is the 16-bit Subsystem
  (also called MS-DOS Subsystem). Above that, there is the windoze 95/98