ooops.. I think I messed something up...

I think it was like 14 days back in time, I had this thought that I should
give Debian/Woody (also known as testing) a go.

So I added the right stuff to my sources.list, did a "apt-get update",
then a "apt-get upgrade".

I HAD seen before there was a "dist-upgrade" paramam as well. But with my
bad memory I never passed that param. I was also reminded from someone
else today that you HAD to use "dist-upgrade" to shift between debian
versions.

So I was kinda wondering, is there some way to kinda fix my mistake?

And I guess that doing a "dist-upgrade" right now would be too late...

...considering the fact that I didn't upgrade to woody in the correct way,
would further upgrading to sid aka unstable work out right, using
"dist-upgrade" ???

Thank you very much!

---
Rune Elvemo	---	Octagon / Digital Minds