Annoying Mozilla 0.9.5 behavior

I recently upgraded from Mozilla 0.9.2 to 0.9.5 and today I discovered
an annoying bug.

I normally run junkbuster and it looks like this somehow confuses 0.9.5.
What happens is that the wrong page gets loaded. The URL window shows
the correct address but the actual page seems to come from somewhere
random in the cache. Today I tried to access www.linuxworld.com and got
a 'This Page is Under Construction' page. Setting the proxy to 'direct
internet connection' solved the problem.

--
"Why do we go around killing people who kill people in order
 to show to the world that it is wrong to kill people?"