2nd core pointer speed settings in XFree4

Hello,

Today I installed an USB graphic tablet under Sid w/ XF86 v4. I
installed the tablet as second USB mouse device and it works well in X
so far (okay, with no pressure sensitivity, but anyhow...). The problem
ist that the pen is slightly too fast. I use GNOME and there I can set
the speed of the first pointing device but not of a second.
Doe anyone know if I can set this in the X config? Found nothing on
appropriate websites such as xfree.org, some distributors, several
*.sourceforge sites etc. Any Help is much appreciated.

see you and thanks,

Timo

P.S. my tablet is AIPTEK (6000U?) comliant. If anyone knows of
additional available features such as pressure sens., let me know :-)