Re: Microsoft bullies again

"Karsten M. Self" <kmself@ix.netcom.com> writes:

> This isn't comperable to a "shorts or slacks" dress code issue.
> And last I checked, MSIE didn't run under WINE (recent versions of
> each).

I actually know someone that got it running... don't know how except
that he was running it off his windows partition which was mounted under
Linux (this was on a Mandrake system).
He only ran it a couple times, AFAIK, and is running mozilla again so I
don't know if he would've run into problems down the road had he
continued to run  it... anyway, just to set the record straight that,
technically, it is possible to run IE under WINE :-)