Re: [just-us-l] Re: Books

Hi Shemar, Sam,

Once upon a time Shemar spoketh thus:

> forgot to add... another set of Anne McCaffery books that are great is
> The Tower and The Hive series, starting off with The Rowen... a great
> read.

... or the pegasus series (To Ride Pegasus, Pegasus in Flight, don't yet
know Pegasus in Space), the Petaybe series (The Powers that Be, ...) OR
the Freedom series (Freedoms Landing / Freedoms Challenge / Freedoms
Choice). Well, you'd never guess that AMC is one of my favorites, would

Love and Light,

Ingo