something wrong with the RealPlayer

Hi,

There is something weird happening with my RealPlayer. Everthing worked fine in the past but when I started RealPlayer 7 today there are no letters or numbers anymore. There are dotted rectangulars instead of letters and numbers. I thoght that might be a problm of RealPlayer 7 (although it worked in the past) so I installed RealPlayer 8. But there is the same effect - when I start the installation I can't read anything - all I see is a dotted rectangular instead of a letter.

But it still works! I can play audio and video files but I can't read anything.

What is wrong here??

thanks,
Philipp