Re: Help on returning to Debian

On Fri, Oct 26, 2001 at 11:58:39AM +0100, Nuno Emanuel F. Carvalho wrote:
>   Is there any application for windows (or linux) in order to install
> debian using a LAN connection ?

Grab the floppy disks and use them. There's 6 disks in total and once
you get the network drivers setup you can install the rest off the net.

That's the simplest way. A slightly harder way will bring the total
needed down to 2 disks if you're lucky.

--
CaT        "As you can expect it's really affecting my sex life. I can't help
           it. Each time my wife initiates sex, these ejaculating hippos keep