Re: fam & imon

On Thu, Oct 25, 2001 at 01:23:11PM +0100, Ross Burton wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in getting fam & imon working on my Debian unstable box,
> so that Nautilus can be notified when files change.  Are there packaged
> anywhere?

There is an ITP for it. Been there for a long time. I was looking at
packaging it myself, but thesa are the problems:

- Linus did not accept the imon patch
- The guy who worked on libfam at sgi does not work there anymore, or on
  libfam.

If you still want it packaged, I will do it. libfam is still useful,
even if it has to use polling.

--
Danie Roux *shuffle* Adore Unix