Some routing advice (connecting through SSH)

Hi all,

I just need to understand where I should look and how I should approach
this challenge.

I want to route some traffic though a remote computer (R) to my home
computer (H). In particular I want to have the ability to surf the Web
as if I was sitting at computer R. Right now I can already do that using
the text browser Lynx after connecting via SSH.

R is a somewhat puny 133MHz Pentium with 72MB of RAM and ~100MB of free
disk space. It is running Debian GNU/Linux with a 2.4.13 kernel (that
took a rather long time to compile). X is not installed (the display
card is also not compatible, but I imagine that wouldn't matter with a
remote connection).

I can SSH from H to R. All other ports to R are blocked. So to connect
to another port on R, R itself would have to open the connection to H.

Instead of using X or VNC I would like to somehow use IP Masquerading
for just some chosen traffic (it would be the most efficient solution).
However I can't see how it would work yet.

So thanks for any preliminary help.

Regards,
Adam