Re: Propossed Project: Odyssey

On Tuesday 23 October 2001 20:12, Alex de Landgraaf wrote:
> Note: this may be a bit long, but i hope you will read it and give
> feedback about your opinon on the subject(s) discussed. And sorry for
> crossposting, just wanting everones 2cents. forgive me :)
<snip>
> Now, i will halt my rant/manifesto/speach, and let you give your
> opinions and feedback. Speak now, or forever hold thy tongue! :)

Does somebody know anything about any common format for configuration
files? Does any sense to propose this, somebody knows if there are
references of this in Linux Standard Base ?
Do makes any sense even the sole idea of such format ?

Please bear in mind that I'm not a skilled admin, Linux developer or
package maintainer... anyway I'm curious about this issue.

Daniel
--
"There is no spoon..." - The Matrix