Mirror for debian-cd

Hello,

I want to create and burn a CD containing a custom version of woody :
no XWindow, no fancy apps, just the minimum to have a firewall
running. I don't want to create a separate distro, just a stripped
down version of woody that fits on one CD with a few packages that I
would add myself (like pppoe).

I've read many things about debian-cd and the pseudo-image-kit,
downloaded them, read the docs, etc.

I think the pik won't be of use but debian-cd will. My problem is
getting a woody mirror.

I've tried debcdmirror and apt-move.

* after 10 or so hours of apt-move working hard (my mrtg shows a fully
used line) I only have 10Mb of .deb files. It seems like apt-move
collects many packages and throws them away *afterwards*. I only have
a 64k leased line so it takes QUITE a long time.

* debcdmirror seems much more efficient (with rsync method) but I
have two problems with it :
  - how to collect from 2 sources (us and non-us)
  - how can I know the correct trees I need (I only want .deb files,
  this is a simple regex, but should I take the /pool/ hierarchy ?
  what about install scripts, cdr-bootloader, etc.) ?

Has anyone already played with debcdmirror/debian-cd ? I'd like to
write a more complete doc but I need the info myself.

If you know of documents I could read, I'd like to know also.

Thanks in advance,

--
Jean-Christophe Boggio
cat@thefreecat.org                           -o)