diamond viper 770

Hi there

what's all this stuff about xfree86 and xf86setup?? What are these? I think it's some kind of program that takes care of the video cards in linux. Does debian contain this program ass well? I heard that suse uses something else named
SuSE X-Server or something. In the drivers list on your site there is a list of video cards supported by xfree86. my diamond viper 770 doens't appear in that list.
but it is not a very new card so i think it should be supported by debian...

bye, GJ