Re: lpc: conflicting information

Hmmm ... since I posted the message below I've installed cupsys
[although the command 'cupsys' as root did not seem to work; what
am I missing here ?] and running 'lpc status all' gives me the response
"waiting for lp to become ready (offline ?)"
'man lp' showed me the 'lp int ioctl' command to reset the printer
but when I tried it I received the response
"lp: command not found".

I'm sure there is a simple solution here but I can't see it.

Any advice, O Wise Ones ?

Adam Bogacki,
afb3@primus.com.au