Re: Trouble installing Potato on Dell Poweredge 2450

Stuart,

Do you have the Perc 2 or the Perc 3? I believe you are probably running
the Perc 3 if you have a 2450. Very nice card, but it's a little bit of
a challange to get it working.

See the following for info:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2001/debian-user-200101/msg00453.html

Also see Kevin's page at: