Re: OFFTOPIC: steps to port a linux app to win?

* john smith <inquirer23@hotmail.com> [2001.10.23 07:14:53+0000]:
> what steps do I need to take in order to port a small linux app to win98?
> any tutorials,etc I need to be aware of?

uhm, don't post to this list is a good step. why in the world???
post again when you want to port a nice utility from windoze, which
doesn't yet exist on unix (hahaha), to linux!

who are these people, posting to debian-user from hotmail.com???

it is practically impossible to teach good programming style to
students that have had prior exposure to basic: as potential
programmers they are mentally mutilated beyond hope of regeneration.
                                                           -- dijkstra