Re: realtek RTL8139(A) driver

[Tue, Oct 23, 2001 at 12:12:13AM -0700] Manish Shah :

> I have a realtek RTL8139(A) PCI  fast ethernet card.  Please do let me
> know where I can find the driver and directions for installing it

Load the module '8139too.o' either  via the modconf front-end or via the
modules.conf.  If  you want a dynamic  load of the  modules, please edit
/etc/modutils/aliases  and add  a line  'alias eth0  rtl8139too'.  After
adding  do  not forget  to  do  a  'update-modules' which  updates  your
/etc/modules.conf      file.      Usually     modules      reside     in
/lib/modules/<kernel-ver> and  most of the stock  debian kernel packages
have this module.

--
ragOO, VU2RGU   http://gnuhead.net.dhis.org/ GPG: 1024D/F1624A6E
       Helping to keep the  Air-Waves FREE         Amateur Radio