Re: realtek RTL8139(A) driver

Hiya,

This driver is supported by the kernel, so all you need to
do is download (apt-get) the source, enable the driver, recompile the
kernel and bob's your uncle. If you've never recompiled the kernel before,
then perhaps this url may be of help:

	http://www.linux.com/howto/mini/Modules/index.html

and

	http://www.linux.com/howto/Kernel-HOWTO.html