HELP - Can't boot kernel 2.4.10 - Resets after loading
- To: "Debian User" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: HELP - Can't boot kernel 2.4.10 - Resets after loading
- From: "Morbo" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:19:56 +0200
- Message-id: <044d01c15b3f$4d5d1e20$0401a8c0@sigue>
I've dist-upgraded to testing, and now every time I try to boot the new
kernel, it will just reset the machine as soon as the kernel is loaded (I
LILO will start to load the kernel some dots appear and then it just resets.
It will boot the old 2.2.19pre17 kernel just fine,though
I've tried to compile several versions of the kernel and install it with
kernel package, but the result is always the same!
Does anybody know where to start looking?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
Many thanks for your help in advance!