Re: libsdl1.2 problems :( -- debian unstable

On Sun, Oct 21, 2001 at 09:46:06AM -0500, Rohan Deshpande wrote:

> I was just wondering what is going on with libsdl1.2.  I can't install
> zsnes and tuxracer so far; probably more packages will be broken.  Any
> idea what to do?

Certainly... wait for those packages to be rebuilt against the new
libsdl1.2 or complain to the maintainer of them.  File bugs.  Personally I
waited until the majority of the SDL-using apps that I care about had been
rebuilt against libsdl1.2debian before I allowed it to upgrade.

Oh, and you can add falconseye to that list.

Welcome to unstable.  You are in no way guaranteed to be able to install
all packages at all times.

--
Marc Wilson
mwilson@moonkingdom.net