Re: libsdl1.2 problems :( -- debian unstable

Rohan Deshpande <rdzx@home.com> writes:
RD> I was just wondering what is going on with libsdl1.2.  I can't install
RD> zsnes and tuxracer so far; probably more packages will be broken.  Any
RD> idea what to do?

For a start, look through the Debian Bug Tracking System
(http://bugs.debian.org/); there's already a "this doesn't work" bug
against tuxracer (#116367), but not zsnes.  If it requires more than a
simple recompile against newer packages to work, including a patch
against the package source in your bug report can be helpful.

Remember, it's called "unstable" for a reason; this sort of breakage
tends to be fairly typical as developers shuffle packages around.

	-- Abra Mitchell