Re: GNU/HURD

On Sat, Oct 20, 2001 at 10:52:37PM +0200, Isaac Aranda Nebot wrote:
| Por favor, ¿dónde podría encontrar información sobre el nuevo Kernel
| GNU/HURD? y ¿dónde podría bajármelo? Muchas gracias.

Check out the 'debian-hurd' mailing list.  Be aware though that the
people on it may not know Spanish.  There is also the
'debian-user-spanish' list for you, if you don't know english well
enough for the main lists.

FYI, this list is an international list that uses english as the
common language.  There are probably people on this list that
understand Spanish well enough to comprehend and answer questions you
may have, but I am not one of them.  If you do know english you are
likely to get more and (maybe) better responses.

Hope this helps,
-D